How do I book a flight?
- Enter where you are flying from.
- Enter where you are flying to.
- Enter your departure date.
- Check whether you want a return trip or one way (it is defaulted to return).
- Enter you return date.
- Enter how many passengers are traveling (it is defaulted to 1 adult).
- You can choose to specify a particular airline if you like (this is optional).
- Click the giant orange Search! button and you’re off!
- After a short wait you will be presented with a page of results (the cheapest fares from each of the airlines that fly to your destination).
- When you have decided which flight suits you best simply click the ‘add to basket’.
- After another short wait you will be taken to a screen where you will see your shopping basket (with your flight in it), a choice of travel extras (such as SMS Alert and Cancellation policy) and a choice of hotels that match the dates of your flight. If you would like more information about any of the products, click on that product’s icon. If you would like more information about a hotel, click on the hotel’s photo (or the ‘read more’ button). At any time you can add a product or hotel to your basket by clicking the ‘add to basket’ button. When you are ready to pay simply click the ‘check out now’ button.
- After a short wait you will be taken to a booking page where you can verify your choices and enter your credit card details. Click the ‘book now’ button when you’re ready to pay. This may sound like a lot, but it’s much simpler when you actually try it out!
How do I know that my booking is confirmed?
Your booking can only be confirmed once your credit card transaction has been processed. First we send you a ‘booking confirmation’ e-mail. This contains:
- Your booking reference number with us
- Your airline booking reference number
- Your flight details
- Your payment details
When your credit card transaction has been processed we send you a ‘Payment received’ e-mail. This contains:
- Confirmation of payment received
- A link to your booking confirmation page on our website
- A link where you can log in and view up-to-the-minute information about your flight
We reserve the right to cancel the reservation and refund the amount paid, and we reserve the right to adjust prices and taxes before the ticket has been issued if this is considered necessary. When your ticket has been issued we send you a “Ticket Confirmation” email. This contains
- The information if a paper ticket or E-ticket has been issued
- The ticket number in case it is an E-ticket
- A link where you can access your booking online at any time